Useful External Resources
I have searched the depths of the internet and this is what I have found.
Do you have others to suggest? Please share.
Resources that I have used and found useful
- Blog post by Tim Ferris
- Burmese Phrasebook: Lonely Planet
- Myanmar radio: https://radio.garden/listen/cherry-fm/O5J0SxlZ
- Burmese By Ear or Essential Myanmar, An introductory language course by John Okell
- Burmese - A Gateway to an intriguing language -- Thuzar Winn Detlef Eckert and the accompanying resources to book.
I found these not useful:
A scholar article on "The Myeik (Beik) Dialect of Burmese
Books that I have but haven't read:
- Survival Burmese Phrasebook & Dictionary
- How to communicate without fuss or fear INSTANTLY! (Manga Illustrations) by Kenneth Wong
Last modified: Thursday, 19 December 2019, 5:43 PM